We're looking for a development guru to take charge of our digital projects.
• Join a great creative team as the lead developer
• Work on a wide variety of projects with high profile clients
• Enjoy the benefits of working in the beachside location of Cronulla
• Project scoping
• IA and wireframing
• Wordpress / PHP
• HTML5 & CSS3
• Shopping carts
• PSD conversion
• Cross browser testing and web standards
• EDM development (Campaign Monitor and Mail Chimp)
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 3+ years agency experience
• Adobe CS
• LESS / SASS
• PHP Laravel
• Business Catalyst
• Github, SVN version control
• Java and app development
• Hosting and network configuration
• Social media / digital strategy
As the sole developer in our team, you will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of the digital process, from scoping work through to UI/UX, development, testing and client training.
This position would suit an established Web Developer who is based in Sydney’s southern suburbs.
We’re looking for a talented individual with an eye for design, who can work quickly and productively to answer project briefs effectively, confident in their knowledge of what will work and what won’t.
Scope of work will be diverse, with projects large and small for companies of all shapes and sizes across a wide variety of industries, so adaptability will be important.
A responsible, organised and pro-active person with good time management skills and attention to detail will be well suited to the position. You will need to consistently meet deadlines and juggle between many active projects in any given week.
Good communication skills are also required as there will be a lot of team collaboration and direct client contact involved in this exciting role.
Salary is negotiable.
To apply, use the link below to send us your cover letter, CV and portfolio for consideration.