We're looking for a talented creative who is passionate about their work. They'll have a positive attitude and be able to efficiently arrive at successful outcomes.
• Be part of a great creative team in a mid-sized, friendly studio
• Work with high profile clients on a wide variety of projects
• Enjoy the benefits of working in the beachside location of Cronulla
Percept is a mid-sized creative agency in southern Sydney. We have a dynamic studio environment with a diverse scope of work across brand identity, packaging, print communication, website and digital design.
Well established, we have an array of great clients, but we’re also ambitious about advancing our reputation within the industry. We’re looking for a passionate designer who is enthusiastic to take their career to the next level, helping us to advance as a result.
• Graphic Design diploma or a degree in Visual Communication
• Approx. 2-4 years experience in a reputable studio/agency
• A passion for industry-leading design
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud applications
• Ability to work from concept through to finished artwork
• Demonstrated strategic, creative thinking
• Versatility of style and medium
• Problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Experience in multi-tasking, meeting deadlines and working in a high-paced environment
Working within Percept’s well-respected design team, under the guidance of an outstanding Creative Director, you will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of your projects, from ideation and concept, through the design process, including finished artwork.
This is a great opportunity that would suit an established Designer, based in Sydney’s southern suburbs, who is driven to progress their career to the next level in an agency with ambitions for the future.
We’re looking for a professional person, who can work productively to answer project briefs, confident in their judgement of what will work and what won’t in relation to the client’s business objectives.
Scope of work will be diverse, with projects large and small for companies of all shapes and sizes across a wide variety of industries, so adaptability and versatility will be important.
A responsible, pro-active person with good time management skills will be well suited to the position. You’ll be able to work independently to consistently meet deadlines and juggle between various active projects in any given week.
Good communication skills are also required as there will be team collaboration and direct client contact involved in this exciting role.
Salary is negotiable.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you!
To apply, use the link below to send us your CV and portfolio for consideration.
Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.