Join a positive creative team in a mid-sized, friendly design studio
Work with impressive clients on a wide variety of exciting projects
Enjoy our beachside studio and flexible working conditions
Percept is a mid-sized branding agency in Sydney’s South. We’re in the business of turning heads, with brave ideas and bold design.
Our beach-side studio is dynamic and full of banter, with a diverse range of work across strategy and positioning, brand identity, packaging design, print and digital marketing communications and website design.
We work with some of Australia’s largest and most reputable brands as well as the passionate innovators in start-up land.
As a design agency, we strive to help our clients be brave, transform brands, disrupt sectors and create meaningful connections with audiences.
We’re looking for an ambitious and energetic client hero to join our account management team. Our goal is to continue to advance our reputation in the design industry and we need some help to maintain this growth.
We’re big on team culture and we want to work with like-minded individuals who enjoy experiencing what life has to offer, like lunchtime ocean swims, all types of music, social drinks and really bad dad jokes (sorry in advance).
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and have a positive, can-do approach. They will be results driven, an awesome communicator and have a knack for understanding clients. 4+ years in a similar creative agency role and a keen design eye will be highly regarded.
The role requires the successful applicant to
- Hit the ground running and take ownership of a wide variety of clients and live jobs
- Take creative briefs and prepare quotes, proposals and invoices
- Manage projects and deadlines in a timely manner with clear communication
- Coordinate and allocate internal creative team resources
- Interact confidently with clients face to face, over the phone and via video conference
- Plan and manage print/digital production suppliers
- Be an active voice in the creative process
There is an element of new business development involved in this role, though we think cold-calling is the devil. The successful candidate will be expected to convert incoming leads, present alongside our Creative Director, prepare tender submissions and think strategically of ways to grow existing accounts in an effort to meet revenue targets.
Essentially, we are looking for an organised people-person with a calm nature when things get a little hectic. Applicants will have a passion for the design industry and take pride in delivering seamless end-to-end interactions with their clients, from initial conversation to project delivery. While having a bit of fun along the way.
- Experience in Account/Project Management within a creative agency
- Sound understanding of brand, digital and print design development processes
- Confident and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Productive work ethic and ability to work independently
- Ability to develop relationships with clients from a variety of industries
- Experience using agency management software (we use Streamtime)
- No ego required
- Flexible hours/remote work policy
- Beachside location
- Minutes away from some of Sydney’s best cafes and restaurants
- Fully stocked drinks fridge
- Regular team lunches and events
- Great people and good vibes
- Horizontal team hierarchy
This is an exciting opportunity that will suit an established Account Manager who is wanting to take the next step in their career into a leadership position within a fast-paced yet down-to-earth creative agency.
We’d love to hear from you!
Send us your cover letter and CV for consideration. email@example.com
Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.