Percept are looking for an experienced, motivated and switched-on Account Manager to work within our busy creative agency.
• Top-tier agency
• Varied projects
• Great clients
• Friendly studio
• Cronulla location
Percept is a mid-sized creative agency in southern Sydney. We have a dynamic studio environment with a diverse scope of work across brand identity, packaging, print communication, website and digital design.
Well established, we have an array of great clients, but we’re also ambitious about advancing our reputation within the industry. We’re looking for a passionate person who is enthusiastic to step up for this challenge, helping us to grow over the next few years.
You will be a motivated person, that will bring a positive energy to the team. To be successful in this multi-skilled role you must be a problem solver, an effective communicator, time efficient, with a good eye for detail and a real knack for understanding others. Knowledge of creative and production processes will also be highly regarded.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be to look after a wide variety of clients and manage their projects, including taking briefs, estimating, client meetings, managing WIP, contact reports, timelines, budgets, quality control, managing designers and suppliers, invoicing etc.
There is also an element of new business development involved in this role which can include the conversion of project enquiries, target client approaches, presentation meetings, preparing proposals, tenders and extending our offering to current clients in an effort to meet revenue targets.
You will be a well-organised, people-person, with a calm nature. You’ll have a passion for client management and running all aspects of creative projects from beginning to end, ensuring they meet the brief, time allocation and budget.
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity that will suit an established Account Manager who is looking to grow their areas of responsibility within the framework of a fast-paced, yet, down-to-earth agency.
Salary is negotiable.
• Creative agency Account Management experience
• Knowledge of brand development, print and digital campaigns, packaging and web design
• Confident and effective communicator
• Experienced in team co-ordination and project management
• Organisation and time management skills
• Highly productive work ethic with an aptitude for multi-tasking
• Ability to develop positive relationships with clients of varied sizes across many different industries
• Vision to see opportunities and extend our offerings where appropriate
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe CC programs
• Agency management software experience (we use Streamtime)
• A can-do attitude
To apply, use the link below to send us your cover letter and CV for consideration.
Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.