We're looking for a development guru to take charge of our digital projects.
• Join a great creative team as the lead developer
• Work on a wide variety of projects with first-rate clients
• Enjoy the benefits of working in the beachside location of Cronulla
- Strong experience in WordPress PHP & ecommerce development
- Ability to develop front-end templates from design files (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch etc).
- Strong understanding of responsive design and industry trends
- Experience in working with front-end libraries: Bootstrap, MDL etc.
- Ability to work with the design team
- Experience using Grunt, Webpack or similar build systems.
- Understanding of Git.
- EDM development (Campaign Monitor and Mail Chimp)
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years agency experience
As the sole developer in our team, you will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of the digital process. We’re looking for a talented motivated individual with an eye for design who can work quickly and productively to confidently answer project briefs.
The scope of work is diverse with projects large and small for companies of all shapes and sizes across a multitude of industries – adaptability will be important.
A responsible, organised and pro-active person with excellent time
management skills and attention to detail will be well suited to the position.
You will need to consistently meet deadlines and juggle many active projects in any given week. Good communication skills are also required as there is a lot of team collaboration and direct client contact.
Salary is negotiable.
To apply, use the link below to send us your cover letter, CV and portfolio for consideration.