Percept is a branding, design and creative agency in Sydney.
We're branding specialists, with a focus on strategic design solutions that achieve successful outcomes.
CREATIVE AGENCY SYDNEY
Percept – Creative Agency Sydney specialises in branding. As a full-service creative agency, our expertise covers brand design and packaging design, through to visual communication design for print and digital outputs, including advertising campaigns and website design.
When companies partner with us to improve their brand perceptions, we commit to that cause whole-heartedly.
We approach our work with the client’s best interest in mind, knowing that they want a return on investment in creative agency services. Percept understands you will be looking at a short-list of branding agencies and design agencies with a proven track-record, because whatever creative agency you choose will have an influence on your success.
As a long-standing and well-respected creative agency in Sydney, Percept have developed a reputation for delivering creative outcomes that are good for business. This is what makes us tick. We want to understand your organisation, your objectives, the challenge and target audience, in order to make a positive difference.
Percept believes that good design is good business.
The way we work through our process, both parties discover new things, and through those discoveries, the potential for great outcomes are born.
We don’t claim that our work will change the world, but it will change minds, turn heads, build audiences and transform brands. Basically, we partner with companies to help amplify their business and enjoy nothing more than seeing them benefit from the work we produce together.
If you’re looking to team up with a creative agency who knows business as well as brand design, contact us to get the conversation started. We would love the opportunity to work with you on brand positioning, design strategy and engaging creative that will help your company thrive.
+ 61 2 9544 3200
WHY CHOOSE PERCEPT?
Considered to be among the leading branding agencies in Sydney, Percept enjoys working with all our clients as their brand agency partner, on any type of project from company naming and brand identity design for a new business, through to the positioning strategy for a full corporate rebranding project for a multi-national company.
No matter what the challenge, our team of brand designers have the experience and expertise to advise our clients through the process. We find working in close partnership with our clients allows for a greater understanding. This helps produce transformations that ultimately provide a more competitive edge.
Percept – Brand Design stands out when compared to most Sydney creative agencies. We are competitive people who are proud to be on your team. A collective of passionate designers, critical thinkers and strategic creatives, always looking to achieve success for those who choose to engage us.
Our team is easy to work with. They’re a rare blend of highly skilled, enthusiastic people, who care about what they do and who they do it for.
Our clients are at the heart of everything we do in the Percept design studio. We remain focused on this, ensuring a quality experience which is positive, happy and fruitful.
Offering more than a regular graphic design company or branding company, Percept works across all disciplines. We provide strategic branding, communication design and creative services for print and digital output, all from the one location, our design studio in Sydney.
Working with an integrated creative agency such as Percept for branding design projects saves you time and money. More importantly, it allows understanding and cohesiveness, which is key to a successful relationship.
Considered to be among the top branding agencies in Sydney, Percept punches above its weight. As a mid-sized brand agency, you’ll find we’re straight-forward, efficient and attentive. We also possess the capabilities required to deliver high-end work that rivals the most well-known creative agencies in Sydney. We’ve been rewarded with recognition in the Australian Graphic Design Association Awards for several years now, which is testament to this success.
Whether you engage Percept for brand identity, communication design, packaging design or website design, we welcome your enquiry. We’ll get a good understanding of your requirements and provide an obligation-free proposal, so you know exactly what to expect before committing to anything.
If you’re looking around at creative agencies, design agencies, packaging designers or branding agencies, and you want a well-rounded design studio that can walk the walk, look no further than Percept, we’d love to be your new creative agency.
Sound like a good fit? – Contact Us
Percept is a branding agency offering consultation, brand strategy, brand design and delivery of full branding packages from brand identity design and brand communications, through to print collateral and website development.
See more of our branding and brand identity design work.
VISUAL COMMUNICATION DESIGN
Percept is a visual communication design agency offering communication design strategy, clarification of messaging and call to action, graphic design for chosen execution of visual communication, pre-press, print management and roll-out to digital assets.
See more of our visual communication design work.
Percept is a digital and website design agency offering brand assessment, creative strategy, digital design and development. Outputs can vary from website design and email marketing, through to online advertising campaigns across both traditional and social media channels.
See more of our digital design and website design work.
Operating for more than two decades, Percept – Creative Agency Sydney, has assembled an outstanding team. We’ve selected those with proven success in leading creative agencies, each an expert in their field.
A major strength is our diversity. With a long history working across the spectrum of client and project types, it is likely we have a good understanding of your industry and we can produce relevant case studies on request.
WEALTH OF EXPERIENCE
Established in 1997, Percept has grown steadily over the years. Starting out as a design studio, becoming a packaging design and brand agency, and now ranking among the top branding agencies and design agencies in Sydney. Percept has accumulated a depth of experience that is rare in our industry.
During our time we’ve learnt a lot, having the privilege to work on more than 9000 projects for over 1000 satisfied clients.
This experience can’t be taught, it is built over time. It’s an asset of the highest value and it sets Percept apart from other creative agencies in Sydney. As a full-service graphic design company in Sydney, it enables us to produce creative branding and communication design work that is becoming smarter and more effective all the time.
Our experience benefits each of our clients and makes Percept – Creative Agency Sydney, a wise choice.
A CREATIVE AGENCY WHO DELIVERS RESULTS
Percept – Creative Agency Sydney, is passionate about being an effective design agency. We believe that by choosing the right creative agency, design agency or brand agency to partner with, a company can gain a real edge over its competitors.
We recognise the main reason that people engage us for branding design is because they want to achieve tangible results for their business. This is what drives us. We are competitive people who want our clients to succeed.
Our relationships may have small beginnings with a logo design or website design project, but we’re often told that once companies begin working with us as their design agency, Percept surpasses their expectations.
This feedback forms the basis of our reputation as a design agency and leads to referrals for many new business opportunities which we are most thankful for.
When you work with brand agency, Percept, it’s all about you.
We like to put ourselves in your shoes so that your goals are our goals.
We listen, because a true understanding is key to solving any creative brief. This, combined with good judgement and interpretation skills, allows us to get your branding design right the first time.
Our no hassle, helpful approach means the process is easy, with an aim of satisfaction for everyone involved.
Percept is a design agency that likes to build long-lasting relationships based on respect and trust.
When you select Percept – Brand Design as your creative agency Sydney, we’re here as your consulting partner, offering advice throughout the brand design process. Our goal is to answer your brief whilst sharing our brand design experience and expert opinion. This ultimately achieves the strongest possible brand design solution for your company.
We understand business, we understand communication design, and we take the time to understand you.
We realise that as our client, you want life to be straight-forward when partnering with branding agencies. You’d like to deal with awesome people that help things run smoothly.
That’s why when recruiting the best talent at the Percept brand agency, we ensure that they are nice folk too. Our people are can-do problem solvers who are just easy to get along with.
What makes our brand agency special is not each of the points mentioned throughout this website, because many of these qualities can be found in any graphic design company. What stands us apart is the sum of all these things. A combination that makes Percept – Branding Design unique.
We’re a well balanced package that you will not find anywhere else.
As a multi-discipline branding agency, design agency, packaging design agency and creative agency in Sydney, Percept is a one-stop solution, offering the full range of creative services to help your business thrive.
We welcome all types of creative briefs because our design studio team have a combined experience spanning almost every project type and industry sector imaginable.
Are you looking for branding agencies? Percept cover everything from logo design to rebranding. Want an expert packaging designer? We have some of the best. Searching for website design Sydney? Many companies use us as their website design agency. In need of a design agency that specialises in communication design? Percept has you covered!
WHAT WE PROMISE
We’ll strive to do our best work yet on every new project.
We’ll care. All work we undertake will be treated as importantly as if it was for ourselves.
If we say we’ll do something, we’ll do it. We will not let you down.
Percept Brand Design has recently been awarded the title of ‘Agency of the Year 2020 – Australia’ by Ad World Masters. These awards celebrate the best agencies around the world, so we’re thrilled to have received this accolade.
We are excited to announce that Percept has been selected as Finalists in the brand identity category of the 2020 Australian Graphic Design Association Awards with winners to be announced later this year. These graphic design awards celebrate the most outstanding work in our industry and are the benchmark of creative excellence in Australia. Percept is humbled to be included among such esteemed company as the leading design agencies in Australia. You can view the amazing work of all the top design agencies at https://www.agda.com.au/agda-award/agda-design-awards-2020.
Who is Percept?
Percept is among the leading creative agencies in Sydney, Australia. We are strategic thinking creatives who help to improve our client’s businesses. We do this through creative branding, packaging design, visual communication design, graphic design, website design and digital campaigns.
Having worked with world-class brands in Australia and internationally since 1997, Percept is one of the longest operating creative agencies in Sydney. We are constantly pushing ourselves to be better than yesterday, and as a result, we are stronger now than ever before.
Among the full-service creative agencies Sydney, our team of professionals offer all creative services from brand design through to advertising, all from the one location – our creative studio in Sydney.
As one of the top-tier creative agencies in Sydney, Percept works with brands as their creative strategy partner, helping them grow through powerful visual communication design. Percept is a design agency that develops messaging and concepts from solid creative strategy. This means our work is most effective in its effort to resonate with the target audience and influence a desired response. This is the main reason why companies choose to work with top creative agencies in Sydney, such as Percept.
What is Percept’s definition of a creative agency?
A creative agency helps an organisation formulate a message about itself and its products or services. A creative agency (also known as a; design agency, graphic design agency, brand agency, brand design agency, branding agency, marketing agency or advertising agency), such as Percept, then takes this message and communicates it to the target audience in a creative way that will achieve a favourable response.
The creative agency (or design agency, brand agency etc.), such as Percept, can do this through a wide variety of mediums, including branding, packaging design, graphic design, marketing communications and digital campaigns, just to name a few. The creative agency also develops a strategy of what this message will be, and what channel and medium should be used to best reach the target audience.
A good creative agency will also work as a brand agency to realise both short term brand communication goals e.g. product release publicity and long-term branding goals e.g. brand recognition and awareness.
What is the purpose of a full-service creative agency like Percept?
Branding, communication design and advertising are essential undertakings for any business, big or small. But as a business owner or marketing manager, you often don’t have the time nor resources to coordinate campaigns between separate creative agencies. This is where a full-service creative agency, such as Percept comes in.
Percept is a creative agency that helps companies with;
- Packaging design
- Graphic design
- Marketing communications
- Advertising campaigns
- Website design
- Digital design
- Email marketing
- Brochure design
- Catalogue design
- Brand style guides
Because Percept is a full-service creative agency, we are able to offer a broad range of branding, graphic design and visual communication services (see our full list of creative and design services).
Percept has brand design expertise in both print communication and digital media. We are also connected to a wide network of external suppliers too. We have many contacts who possess specialist skill-sets, that are easily accessible as an extension of our team. The fact that we have worked with them for many years, makes it easy for us to provide additional services in specialised areas such as brand strategy, video, animation, printing, radio etc. Our access to this diverse team of multi-talented professionals works to your advantage because we manage the entire process. This means if you work with the full-service creative agency, Percept, you have access to indefinite creative services, all from one source.
How will your business benefit from working with a creative agency such as Percept?
Branding, digital, communication design, packaging design and advertising are very dynamic areas, which means that a graphic design company has to be on its toes to make sure a client is across all areas at once. If a client uses different agencies for each service things become messy, alternatively, bringing elements in-house won’t produce optimum results. Providing more than a graphic design company, a creative agency will work closely with your internal marketing team, to streamline all these outputs, making life easier for everyone.
- It is economical – For any business, regardless of size, cutting costs has a direct and positive impact on profitability. By working with a creative agency, you avoid the costs that come with employing in-house personnel or multiplying agency costs by using various providers.
- More creativity – A creative agency has a professional team of creatives; whose job is to take your brief and design a solution that will benefit your business. In reality, a team of professional creatives collaborating on an idea in the one creative studio will produce the best outcome. Even where you have an original idea, a creative agency will make it richer in a way that will resonate with your audience, achieving superior results. You not only get better ideas but more of them, when you engage a single, external creative agency team.
- Specialist skills – A well-established, full-service creative agency like Percept has dedicated specialists in different areas that are essential in creating a coherent voice across your branding, digital design, communication design and advertising campaigns. This includes brand strategists, creative directors, graphic designers, packaging designers, website designers, digital developers, photographers, copywriters, producers and many other technical specialties. Engaging Percept as your creative agency lets you access these specialists as part of one team, instead of managing separate contracts fro branding agencies, design agencies, packaging design agencies etc, which can become a coordination headache.
- Time saving – Do you have an upcoming product release and need to make changes in the copy for the brochures and website? This is an example of the unexpected that is often seen in marketing communications and advertising campaigns. A full-service creative agency can make these changes quicker and more efficiently than you can, courtesy of all production coming from the one creative studio.
- An objective point of view – While you may have a biased view or attachment to something, a creative agency approaches a brief from a neutral point of view, based on information and research. You get objective and more useful feedback from an independent creative agency, although this may sometimes be raw and honest, it will eventually help your business achieve its objectives and goals.
- Winning motivation – For the Percept creative agency Sydney, success with one client means positive publicity and validation. For us, we think of our clients’ successes as being directly pegged to our own success. This is because we are heavily invested in our clients’ branding, graphic design, website design, packaging design, digital design, marketing communications and advertising projects. A client who does not see successful results, will not become a return customer, nor will they recommend us to others. This is why we push for every project that comes out of Percept’s design studio to have successful outcomes, which is a win for everyone involved.
- Flexibility in engagement – You can easily change creative agencies if you don’t see positive results with your present partner. While businesses and creative agencies maintain long-term relationships, actual contracts are only on a per-project basis. This means that successive positive results is the only way creative agencies sustain client relationships.
- Free publicity – Creative agencies reach a very wide audience. Percept, for example, in conjunction with all of our clients, has a potential audience of millions on social media. When projects get completed and are publicised, this free exposure can spark increased engagement with your brand.
- Always on trend – Following the latest trends in branding, graphic design, packaging, communications, advertising and digital media is part of a Percept’s job as a creative agency. A creative agency helps you remain relevant and appealing to your target audience, meaning all creative outputs will resonate and be better received by your market.
- Strategic brand growth – A creative agency can help your brand grow steadily in awareness and recognition through long-term creative campaigns. Having everything produced with cohesion from the one source across branding, communication design, website design and digital design builds a consistent public image driven from a united strategy. This works positively for growing brand trust through loyalty and sustainable brand growth in both print and online environments.
Why is Percept a successful creative agency?
Some factors that have contributed to the success of our design studio include;
- High level creativity – Clever thinking and originality in execution is crucial in putting across a message in a way that gets noticed and is well-received by the audience. Percept is a brand agency that has worked with leading companies on thousands of branding and graphic design projects that fit this criteria. You can view our work and read the case studies for a detailed explanation on why each project was a success.
- Strategic thinking – Creativity without strategy is a waste of time and money, and it can also be detrimental to your business. You should work with a creative agency with a team of thinkers because it’s the strategic work that will determine whether the creative execution is effective in terms of the business goals of a project.
- Production capacity – A creative agency should offer a range of services such as branding, graphic design, packaging design, visual communication design and website design. Percept is a graphic design company that offers this complete package from brand identity to digital design, with a multi-talented team and technical resources. It is also important that the Percept creative studio has a good traffic management procedure to ensure they can meet the demands of a fast-pace environment that Australian design agencies experience, such as meeting deadlines, budgets, juggling multiple jobs at once and allocating the right talent for each project.
- Good communication skills – A creative agency helps your company speak with your target audience, so obviously communication design skills must be a strength. Furthermore, good communication skills are key to good project management. For a branding design project to run smoothly and arrive at the desired outcome, a creative agency should always maintain effective communications with clients. This can be to get input and feedback, adding value to the project, or it can be ensuring everyone has clarity on what is happening, when and why.
- Results focused – Tracking the performance of branding, marketing and advertising efforts is crucial in order to modify what is not working and keep what works best. Percept is a creative agency that prides itself on giving its clients the best value for money whether it is a brand identity, communication design, packaging design or website design project. We focus on effective graphic design Sydney and enjoy developing creative solutions and designing outcomes that our clients are happy with. Although we’re even more focused on being among the design agencies in Sydney that can deliver companies a return on their investment in the creative services that design agencies such as Percept provide.
Why work with Percept out of all the creative agencies in Australia?
Percept is rated among the leading Australian creative agencies, specialising in branding, packaging design, visual communication and digital design. Beginning as a graphic design company / design studio in Sydney, Percept have been in the industry since 1997. During that time we have built unrivalled experience and become one of the most effective branding and creative agencies in Sydney.
Percept – Brand Design has worked with thousands of happy clients from start-up companies, through to world famous brands. They can all vouch for the professionalism and quality of our design agency because we approach every single project in the same way. Percept is one of those creative agencies that put the client’s best interests at the heart of everything we do. We aim to do our best work yet on every new brief, and our aim is always to improve the business of the clients that work with us.
Are you looking for creative agencies in Australia for help with your branding, packaging design, graphic design or website design project? Contact us and we will be happy to discuss what we can do for you and how we can work together to achieve a great outcome for your company.
WHAT THEY SAY
I’ve dealt with many creative agencies in my career, but never one that is so responsive, efficient and professional as Percept Brand Design.
They respond wonderfully to briefs, from the big picture down to the tiniest detail, and their creative work has gone beyond our expectations.
Jenny Crocker – NSW Government.